As business attorneys our firm has experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing various business and commercial agreements.
Although this list is far from comprehensive, here are some of the contracts our our firm review, negotiate or draft for our clients:
Employment contracts, including bonu and commission provisions as well as non-competition and restrictve safeguards
Real estate sales contracts
Shareholder agreements for closely held businesses
- Executive compensation arrangements, including nonqualified deferred compensation plans, stock bonus plans, and phantom stock and stock appreciation rights arrangements;
- Independent contractor agreements or agency agreements
- Joint venture agreements
As part of any of the above transactions and where appropriate, the following provisions are implemented as part of any comprehensive business transaction to protect our clients:
- Representations and warranties
- Personal and corporate guaranties
- Escrow agreements
- Payment and collection terms for the protection of our clients.